The application deadline is November 15th, 2017 (postmarked).
Please use the PO Box for applications sent by
U.S. Mail and include the street address for all
correspondence sent by UPS or FEDEX.
2018 Institute fee: $2,895
Includes Tuition, housing, and breakfast
A $35 application fee will be applied toward tuition for artists who are accepted to the 2018 program. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Participants may elect to find their own housing in Steamboat Springs. Contact the Steamboat office email@example.com for details.
- Attend all staging rehearsals for assigned productions
- ACT AS ASSISTANT Opera Stage Director TO THE ASSIGNED PRODUCTION
- Act as Stage Manager for the Opera/Concert Production
- Receive directing instruction from OAI Faculty
- Direct The Proposal production if selected as director.